____________________________________
It has been a long time since I have updated this ancient blog of mine. I do miss writing. I miss reading my writings. I miss each corner.
Anyways, Let this be a medium entry? I hope. :)
Work has been great. Actually never been better. And Ill stop there.
Weekends were never better. Really. It fits the word, Revival.
One saturday, travelling around Kallang and Marina Bay area with a friend, taking photos and walking was amazing. I love it and I miss those walks in melbourne that badly. Of course the company of this friend was beyond words.
The next Saturday came where I found my answers. Towards that certain direction. Blessed I was. I have to admit. I will hopefully, find a person.
Today. Was the best. I never enjoyed myself more in these 3 years of holidays in Singapore. Riding that bike, exploring, nicotine, short skirts, bikini, good company, beer, nice sun, a tan. It was absolutely amazing. I miss these 2 friends. They are special.
-------------
Some times I do badly, want to stop people's judging and sterotyping. Especially assumptions. I am over that but some times it is that tough to stay quiet. Only to bite back when it is politically correct and not that blunt or sarcastic. Heys, not everyone can pull off a smart comment indirectly.
I am bless to come from a humble family. No braggings. No media. No nothing. Just a simple traditional Hong Kong family that is cosy enough. With my huge uncountable cousins. The little kids. I am blessed.
I do not need to prove to others what my family is like. The wealth. I do not even need to explain to people what family , culture and tradition mean to me. I am tired.
I am sorry but I think. My family, culture and tradition comes first to religon. Religon definitly will be a basic. But In scenarios where I have to rate. Ill take my family.
Do not even, even dare to try to say religon is first to me. I know what are my priorities. My responsibilities.
I absolutely love my masks.
Seriously I am fine if people speaks. But don't assume and even think you know me better.
I really love my masks and I am not even going to change that bit.
I am sorry but to me I do not believe in best friends. I believe in different range of close friends. So do not even assume that a close friend is equavilent to anywhere near the lines of a best friend. I know who are my closest friends who knows and understands me in & out.
That will be Jesus, family & 2 girls and 2 guys.
So there. Don't assume that my slience means I agree with you. My silence just mean I do not need to prove my reputation or judgement unless you have gone too far.
Have a blessed week.
Sorry, maybe I am getting into the hige tides of PMS. Excuse me. A woman has their lows.